The Spiegelau-NZ online store is operated by 3rd Man Wines Ltd.
3rd Man Wines Ltd is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information. All personal information collected by us is held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and other relevant privacy legislation.
COLLECTION, USE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Visitors:You may browse and access information contained on this Site without providing personally identifiable information.
- 3rd Man Wines collects personal information (for example an individual’s name, address, and information about the items you have purchased) through this Site when you make a purchase. Such information is collected for the purpose of administering your account, processing your purchases, delivering the items purchased to you, for our own internal records, and for contacting you in relation to your purchase or sending you information about goods and services that we think you may be interested in (including by electronic message). It is important that any information given to us is accurate, up to date, complete and not misleading, as we rely on the information you provide.
- We will hold all personal information collected through this Site in accordance with the requirements set out in the Privacy Act 1993. In particular:
- Personal information will be used only for the purposes for which it is collected, and will be retained only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected (including any time that we are required by law to retain such information).
- Other than as set out above, we will not release personal information to any third party except where required or permitted by law, where the individual has authorised us to do so or where disclosure is connected to the purpose for which the information was collected.
- Under no circumstances will we sell or rent out your personal information to third parties.
ACCESS TO, EDITING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can ask to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time by making a written request.
- Editing and deleting:You may also ask us to correct, alter or delete any personal information that we hold about you by writing to us at the address set out in clause 1.4 above.
- If you do not want to receive marketing communications by electronic message, you can opt out by emailing email@example.com requesting to be unsubscribed.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY RETRIEVED WHILE VISITING THIS SITE
We automatically collect statistics about people visiting this site to improve our site and monitor traffic. Such collection does not identify individual users and does not result in personal information being collected or stored about you.
When you enter this Site your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. These are text files that identify your computer to our server. This allows us to improve the speed and reliability of this Site this provide you with a better service. Cookies themselves do not identify individual users and are not used to collect or store personal information about you. You may disable cookies by modifying your internet browser settings. However, if cookies are disabled, this Site may not function as intended and we accept no liability to you for this.
We have taken all reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised access to personal information, maintain data accuracy and ensure appropriate use of any personal information. However, you acknowledge that the internet is inherently insecure, and 3rd Man Wines cannot prevent and is not responsible for, interception or “hacking” of information transmitted through this Site by unauthorised third parties.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITE